Now two positions are open in GRASP SAS:
1. Scientific researcher position is for a candidate with solid scientific profile, strong background in mathematics, physics and experience in atmospheric remote sensing;
2. Development analyst is for a candidate with more engineering aptitude for diverse development tasks for establishing and supporting observational data processing.
The candidates with strong background and experience in using chemical transport global and regional models and/or in acquisition and analysis of air quality data are encouraged.
The candidates should participate in scientific projects covering a wide range of topics:
- developments of algorithms for advanced atmosphere and surface characterization from passive and active ground based and space-borne remote sensing;
- Earth science data production and distribution;
- scientific consulting in environmental studies;
- services related to distribution and support of GRASP open source code activities.
To apply for the position please reply to an offer on Pôle Emploi website:
Or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org